26+ Jang Ki Yong Photoshoot My Roommate Is A Gumiho Images

26+ Jang Ki Yong Photoshoot My Roommate Is A Gumiho Images. L'acteur jang ki yong sera bientôt de retour en gumiho dans une romance fantastique qui s'annonce rocambolesque. My roommate is a gumiho, c'est l'histoire de shin woo yeo, un professeur jeune, riche et beau.

Tayang Hari Ini, Simak Sinopsis Drama Korea 'My Roommate ...
Tayang Hari Ini, Simak Sinopsis Drama Korea 'My Roommate ... from akcdn.detik.net.id
Drama ini didasarkan pada webcomic gan ddeoreojineun donggeo oleh na yang cast main cast jang ki yong as shin woo yeo lee hye ri as lee dam kang han na as yang hye sun bae in hyuk as gye sun woo kim do wan as do jae jin. (in traditional folktales, gumiho were usually beautiful women who seduced men. Gumiholar istediği kişinin kıllığına girebiliyor başroldeki gumiho da kızın kılığına falan girmişti ya.

A falling cohabitation , a terrifying cohabitation , my.

Synopsis my roommate is a gumiho. Nam sung woo, park joon hwa casts: Shin woo yeo (jang ki young) merupakan gumiho berumur 999 tahun yang berprofesi sebagai profesor. A falling cohabitation, a terrifying cohabitation, my roommate is a gumiho, gan tteoreojineun donggeo country:


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel